There are two main themes: Edgar Allan Poe and Steampunk. Entries need to fall into one of the following categories under these two themes. Please clearly state what category for which your entry (or entries) is being submitted.
|EDGAR ALLAN POE||Category||Description|
|Black and White||Any original black and white photo.|
|Gothic||Any original photo that has a gothic theme.|
|Mystery||Any original photo that has an air of mystery.|
|Cemetery||Any original photo taken in or concerning a cemetery.|
|Cities or Themes||Any original photo of a city or location in which Poe lived or worked. Also, any other original photo that can be associated with Edgar Allan Poe or landscapes.|
|Sepia||Any original sepia photo.|
|Mechanical||Any original photo that has a mechanical theme.|
|Graphic Design||Any original graphic design.|
|Fashion||Any original photo that displays some sort of Steampunk fashion or Steampunk accessories or just fashion.|
|Aviation and Trains||Any original photo that shows some form of aviation or transportation.|
Examples of these categories can be found by clicking here.
- The photographer(s) must be the author(s) of the photos submitted. Likewise, the photographer(s) must hold the copyright or authorized by copyright holder(s) to submit pictures.
- Pictures can be submitted even if they have been published or submitted to other photo contests provided the photographer(s) is the author(s) of the submission and the submission does not violate any previous agreement.
- There is no limit on the number of contest entries, either overall or in each category, subject to entry fee.
- Entries must not be pornographic in nature. Additionally, entries that do not correspond to the guidelines of hosting website can not be displayed.
- All entries need to be submitted after November 1, 2017 and before February 1, 2018. All entries will be publicly displayed online after February 19, 2018.
- All entries need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org Entries should be titled with your name and photo category (example – John Smith, Steampunk, Fashion). Entries must be submitted at 72 dpi or less. Winners of each category must submit a 300 dpi photo upon request. Failure of winners to submit photos in requested format will result in disqualification.
- By submitting any photo or graphic art the photographer(s) or artist(s) agree to have said photo or graphic art published on contest websites and, if chosen, displayed in teaser trailer or episode (see Prizes below).
- Artists also agrees to have their work, if chosen, displayed in promotion material (printed or electronic) which would be distributed to possible investors or possible producers for the film project tentatively titled: NEVERMORE.
- Artists will be notified by email if they are winners and how their work will be distributed.
- Photos will be judged by an award-winning photographer and will not be announced until after February 20, 2018.
- Cast or crew or anyone associated with this contest (or immediate family members of same) are not permitted to submit.
- All entry fees are non-returnable.
PURPOSE AND ENTRY FEES:
This photo contest is a fundraiser for the independent original streaming network series NEVERMORE.
Entry donation fees are as follows:
$10.00 for 1 photo
$20.00 for 2 photos
$25.00 for 3 to 5 photos
$5.00 for each additional photo
Once you have made payment, send your entries to the following email along with your name to: email@example.com
Because this is a fundraiser you are free to simply donate to this project or increase your donation by the following donation button.
- ALL ENTRIES which meet the listed rules will be published online on the official contest site.
- FIRST & SECOND PLACE winners for each category, as well as BEST IN SHOW winners, will additionally have their work displayed on a separate website page designated for contest winners. A printed certificate will be made and mailed to each winner.
- ALL FIRST PLACE & BEST IN SHOW winners will also have their photo displayed in some form or other in one of the teaser trailers that will be shown to network and online streaming producers.
- BEST IN SHOW winners (one for each of the two main categories: Edgar Allan Poe and Steampunk) will be invited to the set when filming the teaser trailer and will be permitted to take photos of sets, locations, cast and crew. Said winners will also be listed on the NEVERMORE IMDb page as an official photographer. Please note: Filming of the teaser will take place in the Cincinnati and/or Dayton, Ohio area or nearby location. Travel and accommodations not provided. Winners will be permitted to use photos for their personal use or professional work.
Please visit our NEVERMORE website at http://www.creativecrosswalk.com/nevermore/